The Shalom Hartman Institute is one of the leading centers of Jewish thought and education, serving Israel and world Jewry. Our mission is to strengthen Jewish peoplehood, identity and pluralism and ensure that Judaism is a compelling force for good in the 21st century.
If you share our vision, consider joining our exceptionally dynamic and talented team. We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Positions at Shalom Hartman Institute of North America
- Vice President Communications and Marketing / Chief Creative Officer (English) is responsible for the overall strategy and execution of all English language communications efforts and manages our North American brand and brand strategy.
- Director of Programs leads the design and implementation of our educational program and activity calendar, in partnership with national team of program directors.
- Director of Canada plays a primary role in the Institute’s Canadian programmatic and development work primarily in Toronto and Montreal as well as other proximate cities.
- Program Director, Bay Area plays a primary role in the Institute’s programmatic work primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and other proximate cities.
- Finance Manager prepares and manages budgets, assists in preparing budget reports for donors, and manages accurate financial data in our accounting software, CRM, and other systems.
Positions at Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem (in Hebrew)