Rabbis and their congregations across the country participated in our spring 2016 Book Club to study Putting God Second. The Book Club curriculum is now available to lead meaningful study sessions at your own pace in your community.
The program includes:
- Two recorded one-hour webinars with Donniel Hartman
- Detailed sourcebook and leader’s guide (available below)
- Book Club can be led as a 10-part learning series including 2 recorded webinars and 8 book chapters, or facilitated as an abbreviated program that meets the educational goals of your community.
- Click here to purchase books for the Book Club
- Read an excerpt about the book published by Salon, “This is how religion fails: Why the biggest religions never live up to their ideals.”
For more information about leading a Book Club in your community, please contact Rabbi Lauren Berkun
June 15, 2016 Webinar
March 31, 2016 Webinar