iEngage Clergy Student Fellowship
Applications are now open for the 2021 iEngage Clergy Student Fellowship, an immersive cohort experience that brings together students representing seminaries from across the denominational spectrum in North America to create community and engage in dialogue about the significance of Israel for North American Jewish life. Applications due by Friday, April 16, 2021.
Through Jewish ideas-based content and the unique Hartman approach of applied Jewish thought, fellows will learn a new narrative for thinking about Israel and its relevance for the communities they will serve, elevating the discourse from one that is crisis-based to one rooted in Jewish values and ideas.
Fellows benefit from cross-denominational relationship building, deep learning on facilitating healthier conversations about Israel in their rabbinates and cantorates, and the opportunity to learn with premier Shalom Hartman Institute faculty.
Applications due by Friday, April 16, 2021
The fellowship is open to current rabbinic and cantorial students.
- Four-day virtual conference from May 24 – 27, 2021
- Sessions taught by leading Shalom Hartman Institute faculty
- Opportunities for dialogue with students from other schools and movements
- Learning with clergy leaders about the role of Israel in their work
- Monday May 24 – Thursday, May 27: noon -4:00 pm Eastern (9:00 am-1:00 pm Pacific) daily
- Tuesday May 25: Special evening program 8:00 -9:00 pm Eastern (5:00 -6:00 pm Pacific)
For questions or more information, please contact Michelle Bider Stone